Here’s a short list of what should appear in your video credits. This is not necessarily a complete list; anyone who contributed to the creation of your film, directly or indirectly, should be acknowledged. For guidelines on ethical use of preexisting material in student projects, click here.
- Other students who helped
- Dr. Ayers and any other teachers/administrators who helped
- Music, images, and video used under fair use for educational purposes
- Creators/Owners of Preexisting Material (music/video/photos) — SEE BELOW
- A Perspectives in Literature Film
- Spring 2014
“Get Lucky”/Performed by Daft Punk/Courtesy of Columbia Records
Example feature film:
The Godfather/(c)Paramount Pictures 1972
Example of video from YouTube:
Amanda Palmer, “The Art of Asking.” TED. (2013). Accessed on YouTube.