We’re starting this week by reviewing chapter five of Reservation Blues. Answer these questions on your own–bullet points are fine–to prepare for the next Forum Assignment, which will be given out tomorrow.
1. What conflicts between Coyote Springs and religion arise in chapter five? List as many as possible.
2. What history between Native Americans and pop culture might be relevant?
3. What history between Native Americans and Christianity might be relevant?
4. What history between Native Americans and the American Government might be relevant?
5. What do “The Reservation’s Ten Commandments” have to do with anything (pp. 154-5)?